Saturday, June 7, 2008

Beijing Natural Health Care

My back was aching, which shows that I've been working too hard. I am starting to feel tired (and lazy) and I need a massage!

Since I was in high school, I've been having this back/shoulder pain everytime I spend too long on the computer. It comes and go but whenever I spend too long in front of the computer, it is a sign that I've been working too hard and therefore deserves some pampering.

I decided to go for a massage but this time, I didnt want those relaxation oil massage. I wanted to go for those pressure point massage. I know a place that does that.... so I head to Beijing Natural Health Care in Taman Tun yesterday. This place is always full and since it was a public holiday and all, on the way there, I was really hoping that they're not. I was desperate for a massage.

Luckily it was empty.

I went for an hour of full body massage. I've been here for a massage about 3 times now.

1st experience was a total nightmare. The masseuse was a lady from China and she couldnt speak a word of English or Malay. I obviously dont understand a word of Chinese. She was this tiny lady but very strong. I kept screaming "Ouch!!!!!" throughout the whole massage and she kept increasing the pressure. I swear never to go back but I went back again the second time. I probably didnt know where else to go for a massage at that time.

2nd experience was a total bliss. This time a Sabahan guy massaged me. I know it is pretty weird but I was fully dressed and all...and tried not to think about it too much. It was all done professionally, no dodgy stuff. It was really good. I think my back was healed totally.

3rd experience yesterday was good too. Surprisingly it was with that same lady from China. My back was hurting so much that I didnt care if it was going to be painful.
But it turned out to be good. She now speaks a bit of English and Malay. She understood the word "Sakit" this time.

My back feels lighter now and much better.

Beijing Natural Health Care
44, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14
Taman Tun Dr Ismail

Tel 03 77105430
Business Hours 10am-10pm

Everyone there dont speak much English and Malay. Just basic words so be prepared. Sometimes it can be a little frustrating trying to explain to them what you want.

An hour body massage (no oil) is about RM60+
They also do reflexology there and they're pretty good. A bit painful but quite nice.
For every 10 treatment you get free 1. Make sure you ask for the loyalty card for them to stamp for each of your visit there to claim for the free treatment.

They're located on the same row as Muhibbah restaurant in Taman Tun.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment