Sunday, June 22, 2008

Cozy® Bali


I couldnt wait to start blogging about this place. This is my favourite place in the world! he he he...

When I was at the Villa, the GM recommended for me to try the 1.5 hours foot reflexology at Cozy®. I was like "Whhhatt??! 1.5 hours??! R u serious??!"
He told me that this is the best place to have a foot massage.
I told him to make an appointment for me to check this place out.

My appointment was at 6pm and I was there right on time. I couldnt wait to start I suppose. I was so excited. This place is situated in Kuta. On one of their main roads so I've actually drove past this place and saw the huge signboards a couple of times before. Didnt know what to expect but it looks alright.

When I got inside, I was shocked to see so many people. There's 2 reception area (or was it 3?) to sign people in. Can you believe? And then there's a juicebar behind the centre reception. Once I got there, they took my name and I was told to take a seat at the juicebar. I was tempted to order a drink but at the same time, I was too amazed at the traffic coming and going out of this place that I completely forgot about ordering a drink!

I waited a long while for someone to come to me. About 15 minutes later, this lady came up to me and asked me to pick the oil for my foot massage. I chose the relaxation one. Nice smell of lavender.
Next, I was told to choose my music. WHATTT???!!! You can choose the music you want to listen to during the massage? This is wayyyy too cool.
I picked Jazz music. I think they had all sorts, Rock, Classical, Indonesian etc. You name it.

Only about another 15 minutes later the lady called my name "Ibu Zura..." hhmmm....
I was brought upstairs to the massage area on the first floor. Waooooooaaaaaa!!!!!!!
The area was so nice. It's all white and baby blue decor and they even had fish tanks opposite each massage chair. Too bad we were'nt allowed to take photos. I was in heaven.

The massage was FANTASTIC! The BEST I'VE EVER HAD! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was really really in heaven.
I was also given an ipod to listen to my chosen music. Unfortunately, I didnt know how to operate the damn thing properly so I had no choice but to listen to some weird song, some arabic-ish type of music but kind of funky and kind of jazzy.

On the table next to me, they had this cute note book where you can share your experience. I read some of the stuff written and they all seem to love their massage.
I was tempted to write something but I was too focused on enjoying my massage that I didnt want to do anything else but close my eyes and think of wonderful beautiful thoughts.

After the over an hour long of foot massage, I was also given a head, neck and shoulder massage. It was the best EVER!!! Really. Im not kidding.

All that for guess how much???
Approximately RM25! For an hour and half foot massage with neck, head and shoulder massage as well. You get to listen to the ipod, look at nice fishes in the tank and all that. It really trully was the best experience ever.

If you are in Bali, pls drop by this place and check it out. They have 2 outlets in Bali itself. In Kuta, it is on Sunset Road. They're open daily from 11am till 10pm.

Other than foot massage, they also have full body, head, face massage as well. I wish I had the chance to try everything but unfortunately, this trip is too short!

I'll miss Bali especially for this!

I dont wanna go home!!!! I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment