Monday, June 30, 2008

Multivitamin Power Firm



I invested RM199 on this new eye cream. Hopefully it works.

I've been using Total Eye Care, with spf 15 (By Dermalogica) for over a year now but I cant really see the difference. I guess it's probably because I dont really use it everyday. But I use it almost everyday! So it should work, a little bit shouldnt it?

Although some people have told me that I dont look my age (ahem ahem), whenever I look at myself in the mirror, to me...I look old. I kinda look my age :(
especially in photos. I dont like taking photos of myself anymore.

I decided to invest on another eye cream. Apparently using just total eye care is not enough and I was told to apply Multivitamin Power Firm at night and Total Eye Care during the day.

Multivitamin Power Firm is supposed to reduce lines around the eye and lip area. It is also good to firm the skin and can improve smoothness.

(Fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment