Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Spas I've tried

I've been to quite a few spas already. I still feel like trying others but I'm running out of places to go. Places worth trying.

Since I started exploring this amazing spa journey, Im proud to say that I've gone to a few...

1. Khareyana Spa - One of the best places to go. It's a nice spa and the service is good too.

2. Jentayu Spa. This spa is pretty good actually. The treatment was quite alright and the price was reasonable too. Overall it was ok, just that the outdoor area wasnt properly managed. They should beautify the area a bit more.

3. Nexus Karambunai, Sabah
I enjoyed myself in Nexus. The place was beautiful and the spa was quite nice too. I only went for a massage but still got the chance to hang out in the spa.

4. Sembunyi Spa, Cyberview Lodge
I think this is quite a good spa but I didnt have that good of an experience there. But still, I'd go back there for another try.

5. Cameron Highlands Resort Spa
Now this was pretty bad. Spa was beautiful but the treatment, especially the massage was a disaster. Never going back there again.

6. Energy Day SpaThis is my favourite out of all spas I've tried. I love it there. It's nice and cozy and loved the massage and loved the scrub. I cant wait to go back there.

7. Vila Manja
Quite a good spa. I quite like it there.

8. Ozmosis Spa
I'd go back there again. I love the ginger tea. Very nice. Oh, and the treatment was good too! :)

9. Spa Indrani
Not one of my favourite. Didnt like it there although the spa is quite nice.
Dont think I'll be going back there anytime soon.

Wow...almost 10 spas..not bad!
I'm very proud of myself
I can do this full time, anytime

3 comments:

  1. Hello fellow spa hunter~

    (thanks for warning about spa indrani. I'm still trying to find out more bout energy day spa. Tempted to try it)

    You really should try Hammam. The experience is really different because of the way they shower and scrub you. Nothing like a big Moroccan lady scrubbing you down. Its rather pricey but considering that you've forked out more for less novel experiences, you really have to try this if you haven't already.

    I love Spa Village in Ritz Carlton as well as Pangkor Laut Resort. The Papaya Scrub in Spa Village is divine.

    I liked the Creme Bath in Jentayu, so I'm gonna compare it with Khareyana's one of these days. Do you know anywhere else with good creme baths?

    For nail jobs I swear by Nail Room in Lucky Garden, above Anakku.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lorelai...

    Another spa buddy! How nice.

    I'll definitely try Hammam for my next spa trip. Thanks :)

    As for Creme Bath, I think the best for me is at Sembunyi Spa in Cyberview Lodge. Im not sure how Khareyana's cream bath is but do let me know if it's any good.

    Have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi spa lover!

    thanks alot for this list of spas review..great...am bringing two of my girlfriends from australia and singapore to khareyana this weekend..and good thing that they have prenatal massage too since am 11 weeks pregnant..quite a number of spas has this pre&post natal massage which is good...

    i've tried hammam at bangsar before for couple package with my husband..he definetely had a shock of his life with the vigorious scrubbing there..hahaha..i quite like it since i can see all the dirt washed away!hahaha!

    tried jentayu with my husband too (this is the case of dragging my partner for this 'our-time' together!hehe) and had the couple massage at the gazebo...quite nice and quiet..

    keep on spa-ing yaa! :)

    muna
    http://msmuna.fotopages.com

    ReplyDelete