Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fish Therapy

My colleague came up to me one day to ask about Fish Therapy. She asked if it was good and all that. Of course I said it's the best thing ever!

So one morning, she asked if I got her sms. I said no. She told me that she tried the Fish Therapy in Ikano and the fishes were really big. She went on to say that it was really ticklish and she was screaming and all.

I got really curious. Fish Therapy... big fishes? hmm.....that's interesting. The one I always go to dont have big fishes. Maybe they're better than the tiny fishes?
I must check this thing out.

On Friday, I decided to go to Ikano to try this thing out. My colleague gave me the phone number of the place so I called to ask where the shop is in Ikano and all that.
The guy told me that they dont have a shop. The one in Ikano is just a roadshow and they're actually going from one shopping centre to another or something along that line.

When I got to Ikano, I saw the "area" where they had this roadshow. It is next to Crocs and it's this small tiny hut and the fishes are in this small acquarium/tank thingy. You just sit there and put your legs in. Small tank with wires here and there. Not very nice.

I took a look at those big fishes. First of all, they're bigger than the usual ones I'm used to but they're not THAT big.

RM30 for half an hour.

A lot of people tried.
Since I was there I just tried although I was really disappointed with the whole place. It's this tiny place at the corner.

I was told that the big ones are "sick" and they had to rest them in a seperate tank. So there was only the small and medium sized ones to try.

When I put my legs in, not many came. Apparently if they dont come to you, it means they're probably sick. So I'm not surprised if they're all falling sick especially since the tank dont look all that clean.

In Bangsar, we had to sort of scrub our feet before getting in the pool but this one, you just need to rinse a bit.

So if you're in Ikano, pls dont try this place out. It's not clean!
And for an additional RM8 you can be in a nice place in Bangsar, with nice healthy fishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment