Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Neglect?

I admit I've been neglecting this blog - I've not been to any new spas lately, which is pissing me off cuz I never have the time to go anymore.

This is bad. I must go and do some pampering soon.

Although it's been rather quiet on this blog, I must say that I still do some maintenance work.
What's that?

Maintenance work involves:

- weekly (at least once a week) reflexology at either Sifu in Bangsar, Sri Petaling place or the place in Sg.Wang
- 2wice a month facial at Dermalogica, BSC
- Back massage at Sam Reflexology

the above is compulsory. It's not me if I dont do the above. So, there you go, it's not that I've been neglecting this or havent been pampering myself - I have..but it's at my usual place so there's not much to blog about.
Obviously they're all good that's why I go there on a regular basis.

I need to find out more spas to go to in KL....

I'll be in Bangkok again this weekend (for fun) and I will make sure I try few new places..

No comments:

Post a Comment