Monday, April 7, 2008

Recommendations - Tried & Tested

For Reflexology
1. Rawatan Reflexology Segar
Add: No: 20, Jalan 14/149L, Bandar Baru Seri Petaling, KL
Tel: 03-9056 1533
RM48 per hour for reflexology
RM40 for the foot bath (to get rid of toxic)

Note: The owner, Cindy is about 70 years old and she still looks darn good for an old lady. She used to massage the Sultanah of Pahang even!

2. Lin Tze Physical Therapy Centre
Add: 10A, Lorong Ara Kiri Dua, Lucky Garden, Off Jalan Bangsar
Tel: 03-2094 6743
RM35 per hour for reflexology

Note: They do full body massage as well there. I used to come here a lot. The technique they use is slightly different. It’s a bit painful but I find it absolutely relaxing. I love it here. You will really feel like floating after an hour of reflexology.

3. New Shujin Reflexology
Add: Lot S026, 2nd floor, Sungai Wang Plaza
Tel: 03-2145 3693

Note: This place is also very good. If I’m in Sungai Wang or around the area then I’ll have the foot massage here. They do good back massage too. I used to have backache and this place is the only place that will make my back feel better. The only thing is, it’s out of the way for me so I only come here when I’m in Sungar Wang or around the area.

Manicure/Pedicure
Pro Nails
Address: Centrepoint, Bandar Utama. Next to 7Eleven
Tel: 03-77267885

Note: You need to make an appointment otherwise don’t dream of getting your nails done here. They do perfect French manicure!

Fish Therapy
Garra Ruffa Fish Therapy
Address: Bangsar Telawi. Next to Al Rahji bank.
RM38 for half an hour.

2 comments:

  1. Hey retired drama queen. I say you are already living the Tai Tai life....no longer a wannabe. I had a wonderful time reading your blog.

    I was wondering if you would like to try out our Spa Manicure and Pedicure.Pls call me at 012 295 6915 or our careline 012 376 9911.
    Some pics and descriptions can be found in our blog amantenailspa.blogspot.com.

    Thanks and looking forward to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lenaught,

    Thanks for stopping by. Yes, of course, I'd love to try your spa manicure and pedicure!

    I'll pop by soon :)

    ReplyDelete