Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baan Dalah Spa, Bangkok



This spa is located on Sukhumvit Soi 8 and not too far away from the Nana Station. There are a number of foot massages around that area and I decided to try this one cuz it looks the nicest. The price is also double compared to the others around the area.

I opted to go for the foot massage. A special kind called the Icy Spicy Foot Massage. Good after a whole day of shopping and walking about.

The massage started with a short foot scrub and rinse.

Then it was the foot wrap where they use this pepermint type of gel for about 5 minutes or so. And then the massage starts. The whole experience was for about another 45 minutes or so. I asked for strong pressure but I'm not too sure if the lady understood what I wanted.

After the foot massage, I was given a hand and shoulder massage for another 10 minutes. The whole experience was interesting and quite nice. All for approximately RM50 per hour. Not too bad.
I'd go again but next time I want to make sure I get that strong pressure that I want! The pressure was too soft for my liking but some might enjoy it..cuz it was very relaxing.

1 comment:

  1. Check out SpaJump.com to find, rate and review the best spas in Bangkok Thailand! You can find information about massage, pedicure, manicures, aromatherapy and many other treatments!

    ReplyDelete