Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Vino Therapie @ Energy Day Spa, Ampang

It's the time for Spa again and this time I decided to go back to Energy Day Spa. I think I quite like it there. So I called the Spa in Mont Kiara to make an appointment but unfortunately, they were fully booked. When it's time for Spa, I really cannot wait even for another day so I decided to call the Ampang branch instead. It's at the Great Eastern Mall. Thankfully, they had a slot available.

I opted to try the Vino Therapie Renewal which is a spa package that uses products made from extracts of red grapes. It is meant to be good for detox and anti ageing.

Treatment:

1. 10 minutes in the steam room - Was nice as usual
2. An hour of body scrub and mask - I didnt enjoy the scrub at all but the mask was those really cool ones where they wrap you in this super warm blanket. Felt quite good actually
3. An hour massage - It was alright, nothing to shout about
4. Finally the grape foot bath - Which was no big deal

All the above for RM638 per couple.

Verdict:

Well, overall it was an average experience for me. I really didnt like the scrub cuz I felt like it wasnt as thorough as I was expecting. The mask was pretty cool. It was nice and warm. The massage was ok but not great. I fell asleep tho, so it must be pretty ok. I didnt understand the foot bath at all. I dont see why they included that in the package cuz it was really nothing. Just soak our feet in there and that was it.

The place was really nice tho. I like the decor and all that. It's bigger than the Mont Kiara branch. I think I still prefer to go back to Mont Kiara cuz the place is small and really cozy.

But this was not that bad. I will probably go back but not to do this treatment again.Perhaps something else....

No comments:

Post a Comment