Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cozy®, Jakarta

I was in Jakarta few weeks back and was looking for the place called Cozy since the first day I got there. I had such a great experience in Bali at Cozy so I couldnt wait to try the branch in Jakarta.

I stayed at Ascott and asked them if they heard of Cozy. They told me that they've heard of the place but have no clue where it is. They even tried looking for it in the phone book and internet but it was not registered under that name so they couldnt find it.

I was quite disappointed.
And then I remembered that I kept the leaflet from Bali and it is still in my bedroom at home. So I phoned my mum in KL and told her to search for the leaflet. She found it and gave me the telephone number in Jakarta.

Yeay!!!!!

It was quite hard to find the place. Luckily the driver had some idea how to get there. The area was quite dodgy actually. Like half kampung and half town kinda thing. But when I got there, it looked the same as the Bali branch. Signboards and colour of the place and the feel is the same.

First they asked me what kind of treatment that I want.
Then they asked me what kind of music I'd like to hear and gave me the ipod.
Next they asked me if I wanted any drink/juice.

I asked for:

1. 1 half hours of foot massage. It was da BOMB! Loved every minute of it.
2. Since I was in Jakarta, I asked for Indonesian song cuz I'm sure they're nice
2. I also ask for Ginger and Honey tea

I had the best time ever and didnt want it to end. It was exactly like Bali.
I love every minute of it.

To top that, I also discovered this Indonesian artist called Afgan. The ipod was playing his song. I've never heard of this dude before but now I know an Indonesian song that I like. :)

Cant wait to come back....but perhaps, Bali is a better location...

No comments:

Post a Comment