Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ear Candling

I had breakfast at La Bodega one morning and walked past CN Beauty. They had all sorts of promotion going on and I decided to step inside to see what they have.

They do all sorts of things there. From facial to massage to whatever, you name it, they do it.

I spent almost half an hour with the beautcian. She was telling me about some facial treatments that they have that will be good for me. Maybe I will give it a go someday.

They also do ear candling and since I wanted to do something, why not this?
With the promotion that they have going on now, it will only cost me RM50!

The whole thing was alright. I've done it before so it's nothing new to me.
You basically just need to lie down and they'll massage your neck and ears. At the end of the session you are supposed to feel 'lighter' and better.

Hmmm...did I?
Well, not really. I feel the same but it's still good to know that I've done something good for myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment