Monday, December 29, 2008

Escentials Urban Retreat, Starhill

I badly need a massage and since I had to pick up something from Starhill, I decided to go for a massage in Starhill. Might as well right?

I didnt know which spa to go to in Starhill and after walking around, I decided to give ....... a go.

They had a special promotion going on until end of this month if you use the Ambank Platinum/Gold credit card. Fantastic.

The massage was one half hour and costs RM288 but with the special promotion, you buy one, you get one free. So basically it was half price :)

The place is amazing. I love the colour and the decor of the spa. Very posh and very elegant. It was bloody freezing in there tho.
The room was nice too.

First we were given a form to fill up. They need to know if you have any special needs/requirements or if you have any illness that they should know etc.
We were also given a hot towel and fruit tea before we start our treatment.

Then we were directed to our room and given disposable underwear and a set of kimono to change. Once we got changed, we were told you lie on the bed facing down and then the treatment started. I think the bed was somewhat heated cuz it felt really nice and warm and so comfortable.

My therapist was good too. Pressure was excellent and technique was superb. I didnt want it to end. It was a combination of pressure point massage and relaxation massage. I was in heaven.

It was a good deal for the price we paid. I wanna go back again to try something else. To me, this was definitely a good experience but only thing was, it was too short. One and half hours massage is not long enough for me. They didnt spend that much time on my back, which was a pity cuz it was soo good that I wish it was longer!

I really cant wait to go back.

If you are interested, pls call for appointment.
My therapist's name is Aminah. She is good and I highly recommend her...
Joe's therapist name is Carynn. He said she's excellent too.

Escentials Urban Retreat
Starhill
Tel: 03-21483288

Dont forget to bring your Ambank Credit Card along.
It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment