Monday, May 19, 2008

Which Spa?

I'm really running out of spas to try. Do let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. I am due for my next spa trip in a few days.

I'm thinking either:

1. Spa Indrani in Starhill
2. Swasana Spa in Impiana Hotel KLCC
3. Hammam Spa in Bangsar Village 2

If I must go back to one of the spa's I've tried before, I think I would go back to Energy Day Spa but I think I should try other places first.

I wouldnt mind going back to Ozmosis just to have the Ginger Tea. It was yummy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hai Spa Queen,
    please try Dewi Sri Spa, Martha Tilaar at Sri Hartamas, The address is F-0-8 Plaza Damas, No 60 Jln Sri Hartamas 1, Sri Hartamas, KL. Phone no 62035373. The website is www.dewisrispa.com.my. Although the spa is at a shop lot, but it occupies 2 shop lots ad 2 floors so it's big. It's a franchise from Indonesia and Martha Tilaar is well known and the best spa and product in Indonesia. Come and try!! You will like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rozana,

    I think I know this one... I've walked past it before and I can imagine it must be nice inside although it looks small from outside. Thanks for the recommendation, I will make sure I try this one out soon. :)

    ReplyDelete