Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thai Odyssey


My office is now in One Utama. We moved office in May and everyone is so happy to be so close to One Utama. More places to eat compared to our old office and no more parking issues. I’m just happy that I found a place to have a quick massage over lunch!

I was walking in One Utama one day during lunch and found this place called Thai Odyssey. I love the smell from outside and since my back is aching, I thought it might me a good idea to go for a back massage. Plus, I’ve never had a Thai Massage before.

I decided to go for the 30 minutes back massage.

The place is rather small and compact so there’s no way all their employees could stay in there all at the same time. They called for the masseuse to come and she came after 5 minutes, from god knows where!

I was told to sit on this lazy chair and first she massaged my head and neck. It felt good.
Then she told me to sit on the stool and she started doing her ‘thang’. She was swinging me around and getting me to do all sorts of stretching. It was weird but it felt good.
I was loving it.

30 minutes back massage cost RM40.00. Was it worth it? Hmm… I’m not too sure. It felt good at the time but I was still having back aches and didn’t feel good after the massage.
The place was a bit too small and I wasn’t all that comfortable.

But knowing me, I’d come back again for a quick massage over lunch!

Check out their website! Thai Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment