Monday, April 7, 2008

Weekend

On Saturday, I decided to pamper myself (again) cuz I deserve a reward for working for 5 days straight :P

Saturday
1st stop: Full leg wax – Bangsar
Waited for ½ hour before giving up..I didn’t want to be late for my 2nd stop. This place is always full. No point making an appointment as they’re always busy and you’ll end up waiting anyway. They do threading as well there and they’re quite good.

2nd stop: Manicure & Pedicure – Centrepoint, Bandar Utama
This place is also very busy. It’s a small little place called Pro Nails. They’re really good. They give a good foot scrub! Apart from the usual manicure/pedicure, they also do waxing. Since I didn’t achieve anything at my 1st stop, I thought I could get it done here but they were fully booked. Managed to get my manicure and pedicure done so at least this stop is a success!

3rd stop: Full leg wax – Bangsar (2nd try!)
Again it was full. I couldn’t be bothered to wait but wanted to get it done desperately. So I walked a few blocks and went to another place instead. I’ve never been to this place for waxing before so I wasn’t sure if they’d do a good job. Turned out to be ok. The usual place is better but this will do. Cost me RM40 for a full leg wax and RM5 for threading my eyebrows.

4th stop: Fish Therapy – Garra Rufa, Bangsar
I’m addicted to this. I don’t know how to describe the feeling but it is therapeutic.
I love it.
I tried it the first time only a week ago and now I’m hooked. I shouldn’t have gone after a pedicure cuz after a good food scrub, there’s not much left stuff for the fishes to eat.

Sunday
5th stop: Reflexology – Seri Petaling
I go for reflexology about 2wice a week. It’s a routine. But I was recently introduced to this thing they have here to get rid of toxic in your body. Basically it is a foot soak/bath with this machine in the tiny basin and after 30 minutes, you can really see all the toxic from your body. I get that done once a week.
This place is good because they really let you know what to eat and what not to eat, your problem areas and all that. My mum recommended this place to me. She suffers from really bad migraine and whenever it hits her, she will come running to this place and so far, this place is the only thing she needs during her migraine attacks. She doesn’t rely on medication anymore since coming to this place.

So that’s my weekend. I love this kind of weekends. I wish it was longer.
I need to figure out what to do next weekend. Cant be going manicure every weekend now, or can I? hmm….

No comments:

Post a Comment