Sunday, April 13, 2008

Stress Relief

I was in Petronas Twin Towers at my client’s office till 5.40pm on Friday. When my boyfriend arrived to pick me up it was already 6pm and there was a massive jam everywhere. It was almost impossible to get out of town.

It took us half and hour just to get from KLCC to Jalan Tun Razak. I was already feeling a bit dizzy after seeing cars everywhere at every corner of town. Since we were nearby Jalan Damai, we decided to pop by Vila Manja for a massage.

We went in for an hour massage and by the time we finish, there was still traffic! Glad we spent an hour at Vila Manja rather than in the car.

I didn’t quite enjoy the massage this time around. I asked for strong pressure but the girl was a junior and the pressure was too light for my liking. But nonetheless, it was ok.

RM158 for an hour massage.

The environment there is very relaxing. I’d still go back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment