Sunday, February 1, 2009

Morino Kaze

I walk past this place called Morino Kaze in Bangsar Telawi quite a lot but never got the chance to check it out. Today was the day.

I decided to walk in to try something.. I didnt know what to try but when I saw the promotion that says they have a Chinese New Year promotion, RM28 for 30 minutes back massage, I think it would be silly not to try. Dont you think so?

I was greeted by this guy, must be one of the workers there and he spoke very little English. I couldnt guess his accent, whether it was Japanese or Chinese. Anyhow, I walked in and asked for a 30 minutes back massage.

I was told to take off my shoes and wait inside. The lady in front said she will take care of my shoes i.e keep it in the cabinet or wherever but then, she just left it there! What if someone steals them or something... ?

I waited for awhile for my therapist to be ready so I went to the washroom first. When I got out of the toilet, this malay looking lady guided me to my room. She didnt say a word but just she left me in there. I didnt know what the hell I was suppose to do. Lie down? Change? or what? I wanted to change but I didnt see anything to change to, and since the lady in front told me that they wont be using any oil, I thought maybe I dont have to change. The malay looking lady left me there for quite some time and then I started thinking, perhaps I am supposed to change?~

And then she came in and was quite surprised that I still had my clothes on. Well duh!! She didnt tell me that I had to change pun!
Then I asked her if I have to take off my top, to which she said yes. OK fine, so I did. She also asked me to take off my pants and I said I dont want to. I mean, what the hell for since it's only a back massage. Then she said she needs to put oil so my pants might get dirty. Hang on, didnt the lady say no oil? I said I dont want her to use oil so I didnt need to take off my pants. Not that I mind but just malas.

The massage was quite good actually. She started the massage with "Bismillahirohmanirahim". So ok, she must be muslim then.
The pressure was good, very strong pressure just like how I like it. I must say that I was really happy with the massage although I think it she had used oil it would have been better. And better if it was a full body massage instead of just a back massage.

After the massage, I asked her for her name. I asked her in English and her reply was "Indonesia". So obviously this girl doesnt understand English.
In the end she said "Sulastri 44" ok. I guess that's her name and her code number or whatever.

For RM28 it's damn bloody worth it.

They offer all sorts of massage there include foot massage, ear candling and also fish theraphy although it doesnt look so exciting. The place is ok, nothing too fancy. It's clean and simple, which is good.

From the outside, it does look a bit like a Japanese type of spa but I dont think it is as I dont see any Japanese style of treatment on the menu book. I guess it's the same as any other or the spa next door to it. But I think I will come back to try the full body massage with miss 44!

If you're interested, here are the details

Morino Kaze
Bangsar Telawi (few doors away from Telawi Bistro)
Tel: 03-3388 1916

Enjoy...

2 comments:

  1. Really great offer if the massage was of good quality. Ms 44 is apparently a gem.

    I found they have a pretty and informative web site: http://www.morinokaze.com.my

    Regards, BaliTrivialist
    spanusadua.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Spa queen. I am a spa owner and i would be very interested in getting your view about my spa . please give me a call at 0122988378 or email me at drsek.pal@gmail.com
    thanks hope to hear from you soon

    ReplyDelete