Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mandi Bunga or Floral Bath

I read in a magazine once that floral bath is good for you as it can refresh your mind and body. I’ve heard of it before but have never tried it before. Well, I have tried it at the spa but they don’t really use a lot of flowers. I’m curious and interested to try it myself.
D-I-Y at home experiment.

I found so many websites with different techniques to prepare for mandi bunga. Some are a bit OTT. I’m actually looking for a simple, easy and straight forward technique. Something I can easily do myself at home. I heard it’s good, especially few months before getting married to get good aura.

HOW?
1.Select flowers that are fully bloom. 7 types of flowers such as roses (white and red), jasmine, lilies, purple orchid. You may also choose other types of flowers with nice scent and represent the colours of rainbow.
2. Add kaffir lime leaves( daun limau purut) and pomelo (daun limau bali)if possible.
3.Soak the flower under the sun for about 3 to 4 hours in a glass container. (optional)
4. Soak the flowers in ur tub for 15mins and then jump in to enjoy the bath for another 15 minutes.
5. Take a cold shower to rinse off

Wallaaa...there you go... D-I-Y mandi bunga....

I think I want to try it this weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Ive posted something on mandi bunga.

    It tells you the mandi bunga history and explains the method.

    ReplyDelete