Thursday, October 2, 2008

Massage at Home

My friend recommended me to this kakak sometime last year. Her name is Kak Ilah and she's pretty good.
She does traditional massage, manicure & pedicure, facial and scrub as well at the comfort of your own home.

If you need a massage but cant be bothered to go to the spa, you can give her a call. She does house calls for just RM50 per hour. She goes as far as Shah Alam.

I've recommended her to some of my friends and they seem to agree that she's good.
Only thing is, she talks alot so dont start being too friendly. I normally prefer to go to a spa because I can get my body scrub and all done there at the same time and be out of the house but whenever I need a massage at home, this is the lady I would call.

Try her...

Kak Ilah
0192726181

No comments:

Post a Comment