Sunday, May 31, 2015

MooGoo Product

My friend uses MooGoo products for her son's eczema. My daughter had eczema too but somehow, I don't know why I never got to try it for her. Read about her journey here.


Sometime last year or early this year, I had a really bad itchy scalp and when I went to the pharmacy in Bangsar Village 1 (Lower ground floor) and they highly recommended the MooGoo scalp cream. It really did work. You can read about it here. Since then, I've been a MooGoo fan!

Recently, I started trying more of their products. I have 2 things that I want the products to help me with:

1. Anti-ageing
2. Dry skin at targeted areas like the elbow and the heel


For anti ageing, it was recommended that I use the MooGoo Anti Aging cream. It is a light cream that is easily absorbed into the skin. It leaves my skin really smooth and soft. I am really loving the texture and my skin has become smoother too.

For the dry skin, I am now using the MooGoo Shea Sorbet Balm. This is not a cream but it is butter and it smells really wonderful with the added lime essential oil. The texture is different as it is butter but apparently it stays on the skin a little longer than normal cream does which is perfect for cracked skin or skin that needs additional moisture. I would apply it on my heel and let it melt. Once it is absorbed, I will make sure I also put my socks on before I go to bed. This has become my routine every night before bed and my skin is so much softer.


Seeing how wonderful these products are for myself, I also decided to get a cream for my mum's hand. She is currently suffering from really bad eczema and to moisturise the skin, I've decided to get her the MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream as it was highly recommended by the pharmacist. I'll write a review on it soon.

I really love MooGoo products. I think you will too.


No comments:

Post a Comment