Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Izumio & Super Lutein for Anti Ageing

I started consuming Izumio & Super Lutein for over 6 months now and I've seen a lot of wonderful changes in myself. The best one is that I feel more energetic and I don't feel so tired all the time anymore, which is an amazing feeling especially if you have 2 young kids keeping you busy all day.

I also discovered that Izumio is an amazing product for anti ageing. I'll be 36 years old this year and I am starting to get paranoid about getting old. Seeing lines on my face is something I don't want to see just yet. I still feel young most of the time so I better make sure I stay looking young!

The active hydrogen in Izumio is a get antioxidant to neutralise free radicals in our body. This active hydrogen is what helps with anti-ageing.

I have a photo of this lady who has been consuming the products for 4 years and she is 75 years old. She never looked better. After consuming this product, her skin becomes tighter and brighter.

Because I'm so vain, I asked her how she consume the products. She told me not only she takes them orally, she also use them as mask. The mask is a normal mask you can easily get from Daiso for RM5 each.


See the difference in her skin?


So I tried it out myself, and yes, after just 1 application, my skin also became brighter. I was so excited, I started putting on this mask daily!

I am really excited about this product as not only it helps with my health and wellbeing, it is also helping me to look better! Bonus, right?!

If you want to try this product, you may contact me at izumiolife(@)gmail.com or WA me at 016-2890041


Price of this supplement is RM435 per bottle (100 capsules) and this should last you for about 1 month.
Price of Izumio is RM435 per box (30 packets of 200ml) and this too should last for about 1 month.

It is expensive but believe it or not, I've also cut down on my facial since I started consuming this product. I spend at least RM400 for 2 hours facial and that is almost 1 month supply of super lutein/izumio.  I still go for facial to pamper myself but I find that spending my money on this will prolong my ageing process better than a facial would.

Try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment