Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Massage at Home

It's been a while since I last updated this blog. Being a stay at home mom of a toddlers just stops me from doing what I enjoy most..which is spa hopping. Whenever I find time to go, I will still visit the usual spa I go to..this is because I want to make sure that my time away from my kids is worth it. Trying new spas can be a waste of time sometimes because you may not like what they have to offer. So to be on the safe side, since time isnt on my side..I just go to the spas I know will give me a good service. I guess from reading my blog, you will know which ones I go to normally.

Having said that...I still love being pampered and still need to have my regular massages.

So now, I pamper myself from home. 

What I do is, I found a regular Makcik to come over to the house for my massages. The pressure is very strong and it is a traditional Malay massage. It is really good. Her charges are RM100 per session and each session are about 1 hour to 1 half hour. Good thing is, I can have my massage at the comfort of my own home. My kids can come and go and I don't have to be out, in the car, in traffic to get my "me" time. Negative part of it is, I'm not alone. My kids will come running into the room. Sometimes screaming, sometimes crying. But whatever it is, I still get a good massage to rejuvenate. And I do feel good after each massage. That's the most important thing.

I also have another person coming to the house to do reflexology or foot massage. This guy is very experienced and charges RM80 per hour. I've been going to him for years when he operated in Seri petaling. But he has left the place and now does house calls. My husband enjoys this as well. 

Pampering from home is so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment