Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mascara Tips For Fuller Looking Lashes


I have big eyes. That's the first thing people notice about me. I used to buy tonnes of eye make up to make them look bigger but being a mum with 2 young kids, I don't have much time to do eye make up anymore. Less is more when you are a mother, I feel. Still, I have to look nice when I'm out and that's the first thing that will catch people's attention. Since I don't put on a lot of make up anymore, I make sure I do the basic. Put on my BB cream, fill up my eyebrows, put on a lipgloss & most importantly, put on my mascara.
One of the makeup item that I often use is the mascara. Mascara allows women to have longer lashes and makes them feel more feminine inside out. However, it cannot be denied that women tend to have some problems in applying it nicely onto their beautiful eyelashes for a good effect. There are three simple techniques which can help you to achieve fuller looking lashes without even putting on the fake ones. I thought it would be good to share it with you.


1. Put some powder
 
Before you apply your mascara, put a bit of powder on your lashes to make it look more plump and full. This is a trick where most people are not aware of and it definitely works! Put a few dust of powder onto your eyelashes but make sure to not get onto your eyes. Slip on the mascara and your lashes will look fuller than ever before.
 
 
2. Zig Zag technique
 
The next trick for women is to apply the mascara is a zig zag motion on your upper and bottom lashes. Start applying it from the root upwards and it will give you not only fuller lashes but longer length. Besides that, applying your mascara in a zig zag motion can also avoid clumps on the eyelashes and separates it evenly.
 

 

3. A Few Coats
 
The rule of only applying two coats of mascara onto your eyelash is definitely wrong. Women should apply a few more coats as for a perfect looking result but make sure to evenly apply it before the mascara liquid gets dry. Choose a black coloured one as the colour black can make you have a bolder and dramatic eye look. If you are looking for some new mascara to add into your makeup kit at home, check out ZALORA website as it offers a wide mascara selection online from local and international brands.
 

Go try it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment