Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Professional Make Up

My engagement is coming soon and I dont know where to get my make up done.
I've done my make up in MAC KLCC before but my other half seem to think that I look 'weird' after the make up. The make up artist himself looked pretty weird so when my boyfriend saw him 'painting' my face, he already had that idea that all that make up will look weird on me. Also because he doesnt like me wearing too much and I dont look like myself. Me on the other hand feel that I look better with make up, especially extreme make up on! So, a little bit of a dilemma there.

This lady in MAC did my make up once and she was good. She sold over RM2000 worth of products to me that time. She made me look like a better version of myself. Natural look. I remember it was probably 5 years back and I went there to purchase make up for university. Yes, I was really vain!
I asked her for make up I could wear to uni. So she recommended a whole bunch of stuff and in the end, she gave me a free makeover. I looked so good that day.

That night, I went out with my then boyfriend. He didnt say a word about how I looked and I was like, "heelllloooo, cant you tell that I'm wearing make up?!"
And he was like "ohhh...no wonder you look different, I was just thinking to myself that you look different and prettier today" hmm...dont know whether he was just trying to cover his ass or it was a real sincere compliment but I think I'll just take it as that!

So this lady at MAC, her name is..hmm.......shida or something like that. She still works there cuz I see her there sometimes but it's so hard to get hold of her. She's always not there. Perhaps I could try and get her to do my make up for the engagement.

Any other suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment