Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Freckles?! Noooo!!!!

I had my facial last week at Dermalogica. My usual beautician was off on that day so I had another beautician to do the facial for me.

I told her to do the same treatment I did the last time, which was:

1. Skin Polishing
2. Neck Facial
3. Eye Treatment

Before the facial, she did a check on my skin. She told me that I have pigmentation (freckles. Yeah, I knew that.
Somehow, she managed to freak me out. I'm a malay, I have brown skin so why do I have freckles? I usually associate freckles to fair people, like the mat salleh or the chinese and it's funny to me that I have them. Especially since I dont expose myself to the sun at all. Most of the them I'm indoors.



After the facial, I decided to get a sunblock. I actually have one but I dont really like how my skin feels after applying that Shiseido sunblock. It's spf 50 though and it was only RM99.00. Bargain!!
I finally got myself this Dermalogica sunblock instead. RM236 for a smaller bottle.
But nevermind, I bet it's a lot better.

So hopefully no more new freckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment