Monday, June 14, 2010

Bonacure Shampoo


If you know me, you'll know that I am fussy about my hair. Only because I have to make an effort to make my hair look nice otherwise I can look like a lion. My hair is straight-ish but inside, certain parts at the roots are frizzy, which drives me nuts.

Throughout my whole adult life..I've been searching for the right shampoo. When I was in UK, the perfect shampoo was the Toni & Guy shampoo that I can easily get from Boots but when I came back to KL for good, somehow the shampoo doesnt really do it for me. Plus, its difficult to find..but I do miss that smell :)

Few months back, I've been using this shampoo - Bonacure Repair Rescue.
Truth is, the only reason why I bought this was because it was on sale at that time. RM50 for the shampoo and I get the conditioner for free. Bargain right? I got it from Sg. Wang.

This shampoo works well for me.
Im so happy!!!!!

I dont know if its because Im preggers or what...but since using this shampoo, my hair feels softer and more manageable and less hair loss. Basically, it works.

I still buy them from Sg. Wang (one of those shop that sells shampoo and stuff) and they still have that offer going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment