Sunday, March 7, 2010

Khareyana Spa

I think this must be my favourite spa. For various reasons...

  1. It's close to my office
  2. Price is reasonable..so can go more often :)
  3. They serve the best watermelon. I dont know why it's so yummy there!
  4. I love their ginger tea
  5. Treatment is good
It's really very peaceful there somehow. I love it.

I've been going for my regular pregnancy massage here. I got the package so it's even more worth it.

After the massage, you'll be treated to a small cup of hot ginger tea. It's pretty strong but somehow I'm hooked on it and when you have it with that super cold and sweet watermelon, it's just fantastic. I love it.

Cant wait to go back...

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am the team leader of Tanamera. we do have 5 spas for you to try and maybe be a mystery guest. If you want please email me directly at fafvis@tanamera.com.my. Thanks

    Faridah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having that home away from home feeling! A sense of serenity and peace…..Today, you can get a $40 gift certificate for only $20 from www.senicanaturals.com Senica offers the best in natural products for bath, body, hair and home. Our therapeutic and aromatic products are made from nature's finest ingredients that enhance your natural beauty from the inside out.

    ReplyDelete