Thursday, January 14, 2010

Neglected?

I know I've been neglecting this blog. I'm not happy about that and I'm not happy about missing my pampering session.

Reason why I've been neglecting this is because I'm pregnant. I just entered my 2nd trimester and trust me, I've been calling each and every spa I know in town and none of them wants to pamper me!!! :(

Im so depressed. I need some pampering soon.

Today I called Energy Day Spa and they say that they dont really do spa/massage for someone who is still considered quite new in the pregnancy.

Please let me know if there are any spas out there that does prenatal spa. Im dying to go.

I asked my doctor if it is ok for me to go for a massage and she gave me the thumbs up. So the first thing I did was book a foot massage at Sifu Reflexology in Bsar.
I asked for the soft kind of massage...more like rubbing than massage and this lady called Saro did it!
It was nice.

It's been almost 4 months...I really deserve some pampering. Show me where!!! PLEASEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment