Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dewi Sri Spa, Hartamas

A day before my nikah I decided to go to Dewi Sri Spa in Hartamas to try the Ken Dedes spa treatment. One reason why I decided to go to this spa is because my designer (Syaiful Baharim) is just down the road from the spa. Since I have my fitting scheduled on the same day, I thought it would be better to go to a spa nearby. Plus, I’ve always wanted to try this one out cuz I heard its really nice.

I got there early before my appointment at 4.30pm. I wanted to do waxing as well but when I got there, they told me that they cant do waxing because they’re closing at 7pm. Wtf? I was so disappointed and so my mood changed. If I knew I couldn’t do waxing there, I would have gone somewhere else. Maybe it was my fault that I didn’t tell them that I wanted to do waxing when I called to make an appointment. But they didn’t ask me what treatment I wanted to do when I called anyway. I even asked if it was ok to just do my eyebrows at least, which wont take that long but the lady said “No. We close at 7pm. Maybe next time!” hmm….so much for good customer service.

Anyways.

I decided to try the Ken Dedes treatment. It’s a full spa treatment which includes scrub, steam, massage and bath. The extra is the viginal body smoke. It’s quite interesting cuz I’ve never tried this before.

Overall it was ok. I was disappointed from the start because they didn’t want to do the waxing for me so I was in a not-so-good mood through the whole few hours there. I really badly need waxing done. It was my fault that I waited till the last minute I guess. By the time my spa ended it was almost 7pm and couldnt find anywhere nearby to do waxing. I had to do it myself. :(

The spa is nice tho. It had the Balinese feel and it is quite big inside.
The treatment was ok. Nothing special. The massage was alright too.

Will I be coming back? Hmm…..maybe…but I don’t think I’ll be going there anytime soon cuz it’s a female only spa and I usually drag my other half along with me each time I go.

Here’s their contact details:

Unit F-0-8 Plaza Damas,
No 60, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1,
Sri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan,
Malaysia
Tel: 603-62035373
Fax: 603-62035372

Please call them to make an appointment and please ensure you inform them exactly what you want to do so they know what they can offer you during that time slot.

You can browse their website for more information

Dewi Sri Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment